A personal brand is a critical component to reputation both in the workplace and in social media networks. Personal branding is the way people market themselves to others, and it can help increase positive visibility and advance career goals.
This program focuses on skills needed to create and maintain a clear, consistent personal brand.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of brand creation
- Identify the benefits of a successful brand
- Avoid obstacles that may hinder the “re-branding” process
- Use a BRAND model to create a personal brand
- Link the importance of high emotional intelligence to branding
- Recognize how perception creates reality
- Create ways to successfully present and promote a personal brand
Creation and maintenance of a personal, career-oriented brand resulting in increased visibility, advanced career mobility, and consistent messaging.