Great customer service is the lifeblood of any organization. This highly interactive course focuses on the role of exceptional customer service in driving organizational success. Emphasis is placed on how attitude, communication, and behavior impact customer satisfaction.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises and experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the value of consistently delivering exceptional customer service
- Define the characteristics of high-quality customer service
- Identify customer service “busters” and how they affect the entire organization
- Avoid being “hooked” by difficult customers
- Practice skills and techniques designed to manage the difficult customer
Improved customer service skills resulting in increased productivity and customer satisfaction.