Employee retention, especially of the best, most desirable employees, is a key challenge in organizations today. Employee involvement, recognition, advancement, development, and pay based on performance are all essential elements in retaining great producers.
This program is designed to provide managers with the knowledge and skills needed to create and maintain a high performing organization through retention strategies.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify why employees leave a company
- Recognize a variety of strategies to create a motivating climate
- Identify strategies to engage employees
- Compare and contrast generational differences
- Identify reasons why people stay with a company
Enhanced ability to create a positive work environment for motivating and engaging valued employees resulting in higher employee retention and productivity.