In the business world, “time” is one of the most important assets, yet many businesses fail to keep up with or realize the “time factor.” It is critical for organizations and individuals to operate within a systematic time management framework for greater efficiency and productivity. Special attention is paid to initiating and maintaining 21st century time management strategies designed to maximize resources and improve productivity.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of time management
- Apply a variety of time management tools (including those provided by social media) in the workplace and at home
- Identify barriers to time management
- Recognize and manage procrastination behaviors
- Create a framework for managing time effectively
- Develop action plans for implementation
Enhanced ability to manage time more effectively resulting in higher productivity and overall efficiency.