Telephone answering skills are business critical. A customer’s first and continuing impression can be positive or negative based upon how the phone is answered.
This program is designed to equip employees with skills and techniques necessary to provide exceptional customer service through the medium of the telephone.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences. Evaluation of current phone skills is also available.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of excellent customer service
- Identify blockers that hinder exceptional answering skills
- Follow a specific CARE model for answering the phone
- Identify and manage three (3) types of difficult callers
- Apply six (6) critical steps in closing a conversation
- Differentiate between open and closed questions
- Apply techniques for transferring, taking messages and placing the caller on hold.
Enhanced telephone answering skills resulting in exceptional customer service, satisfaction and sales.