Excellent team communication helps drive overall business success through enhanced communication with team members, management, and customers. This course focuses on the fundamentals of team building and team communication. Issues such as personality preference styles, group synergy, attitude, perception, trust, and competition are examined, as well as strategies for optimum team communication.
Special attention is paid to common blockers that hinder people from working and communicating well together.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, applied experiences, and an action planning component.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify personality preference styles
- Identify team strengths and weaknesses
- Recognize barriers to team communication
- Identify ways to create a positive team attitude
- Initiate action plans for improvement
- Apply team communication strategies and techniques
Improved team ability to communicate across the enterprise, and with customers, resulting in a clear and consistent message. This consistency helps enhance relationships and increases efficiency.