The Harvard Business Review stated in a recent article: “More than education, more than experience, more than training, a person’s level of resilience will determine who succeeds and who fails.” In a constantly changing workplace, resilience is defined as how well everyday job pressures are perceived and managed, and obstacles overcome. This program focuses on building skills to strengthen resiliency in the workplace.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences. A resiliency assessment is provided.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify forces of enterprise-wide change, stress, and resiliency
- Master new skills and techniques to strengthen resiliency
- Recognize change as a natural force in organizations
- Assess personal resiliency quotients
- Identify reasons why people resist change
- Examine five (5) features of a resilient organization
- Create a flexible, open work environment
- Effectively manage the change process
Increased personal and organizational resiliency resulting in improved ability to manage and embrace changes connected to overall business strategy.