Both the Myers Briggs Inventory (personality) and the DISC Assessment (behavior) measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. These assessments help individuals and teams understand how their preferences affect personal, interpersonal, team and organizational effectiveness. Companies may select the most appropriate assessment for their groups.
This program is designed to equip individuals and teams with a greater understanding of the impact of personality and behavior within organizations.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and interpret either Myers Briggs or DISC preferences
- Determine and analyze responses to team challenges
- Maximize individual and team effectiveness
- Discover how unique preferences allow team members to make distinct contributions to the team
- Identify ways to solve conflict more effectively using preferences
- Develop a strategy to build team appreciation and productivity
Enhanced ability to work effectively in teams, and within the greater organization, resulting in higher productivity, efficiency and morale.