There are currently four generations operating in today’s workforce. Contemporary managers and leaders must juggle both the needs of the organization, with the varying strengths and weaknesses of generational groups. This course provides communication, motivation, engagement, and management tools and techniques designed to leverage the leaders’ strengths in effectively managing each generation. Special attention is paid to developing strategies designed to increase productivity through harnessing the power and special attributes of each group. This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize differences between the four generations represented in today’s workforce
- Identify main motivational drivers for each generation
- Determine specific communication, motivation, and engagement strategies for each group
- Apply different management approaches
- Use leadership skills to manage each generation
- Develop an action plan for bridging the generation gaps
Improved employee to leader interaction resulting in higher workforce retention, enhanced recruitment, and improved talent management.