Change is a strategic imperative in today’s businesses, and leaders play a critical role in organizational change planning and implementation. During times of change, employees look to leaders to effectively manage people, processes and culture in alignment with business strategy. This program is designed to equip leaders with the strategies, skills, and techniques needed to manage change while creating a climate of trust and open communication.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the process of change
- Identify changes taking place in the organization
- Effectively manage the change process
- Recognize and manage reactions to change (self, employees)
- Recognize the psychological issues associated with change
- Apply powerful communication strategies
- Identify levels of trust
- Master techniques to help employees deal with negative reactions to change
Enhanced leadership skills resulting in open communication and the creation of a positive vision of a change-altered workplace. These skills may serve to streamline an accelerated acceptance and adoption of business-critical change.