The ability to influence and persuade clients, colleagues and managers can lead to idea adoption, customer sales and career advancement.
This program is designed to equip workers with the higher level skills and techniques necessary to earn trust, and influence others.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how behavior impacts the ability to trust
- Identify organizational and individual wants and needs
- Identify personal communication styles
- Apply communication strategies
- Avoid communication blockers
- Develop effective listening skills
- Use a framework for questions
- Build trust and constructive relationships
- Adopt persuasive techniques
Enhanced ability to earn trust and influence all levels of the organization resulting in improved powers of persuasion and potentially accelerated career advancement.