Customer focus is the cornerstone of business success. In health care, customer (patient) satisfaction is key to maintaining a competitive edge, and the patient-centered approach is also fundamental in providing safe, quality care.
This program is designed to equip all levels of healthcare providers with the essential skills necessary to develop and sustain patient satisfaction.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discover how attitude is the essence of exceptional patient relations
- Apply a four (4) step process in providing excellent customer service
- Identify ways to deal with difficult patients
- Master effective interpersonal communication skills
- Build collaborative environments conducive to great patient relationships
- Apply listening strategies
Enhanced ability to develop outstanding patient relationships through exceptional customer service resulting in patient satisfaction, attraction and retention.