Effective meetings can save companies money and/or drive positive outcomes. Ineffective meetings squander resources, waste valuable time, and prolong the ability to provide positive business solutions.
This program focuses on developing the skills to effectively hold, implement, and close successful meetings.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences. Participants will plan and hold a meeting during the session.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify meeting objectives and desired outcomes
- Create a comprehensive, objective-driven agenda
- Recognize different roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate the meeting and keep it on track
- Manage difficult team members
- Capture action items and off-topic concerns
- Gather ideas and information
- Facilitate effective decision-making
- Close the meeting with action items
Enhanced ability to participate in and/or lead effective meetings resulting in optimal time and resource use, higher productivity, and increased return on investment.