The ability to deal with customer conflict and difficult customers is critical in today’s businesses. Exceptional customer service increases sales, builds great relationships, and protects the company’s brand. Research also indicates that successfully dealing with a difficult client or customer to their satisfaction promotes greater loyalty to the company.
This program focuses on developing the skills to effectively deal with the challenges of difficult customers.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify points of customer frustration
- Identify types of difficult customers
- Diffuse anger and keep communication lines open
- Positively deal with manipulative behavior
- Apply communication skills that enhance customer service
- Maintain a positive attitude during stressful conversations
- Master techniques to prevent difficult situations
Enhanced ability to provide exceptional customer service and manage difficult customers. This ability may lead to greater customer satisfaction, sales and customer loyalty.