The challenges in contemporary organizations require workers to excel in communication. Basic communication skills are insufficient for working with customers, teams and individuals.
This program is designed to equip workers with the higher level skills and techniques necessary to initiate and sustain an open, interactive and productive workplace.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the verbal and written communication process
- Identify and avoid communication blockers
- Avoid manipulation by people with other communication styles
- Apply several communication choices
- Master techniques of asking questions, respectful listening and empathetic responding
- Follow a specific communication model
- Communicate with different levels in the organization
Enhanced communication skills resulting in higher levels of individual and team interactivity, consistent messaging, and productivity.