The challenges in contemporary organizations require leaders to excel in communication. Basic communication skills are insufficient for working with customers and leading individuals and teams to optimal performance. This program is designed to equip leaders with the higher level skills and techniques necessary to initiate and sustain an open, interactive, and productive workplace.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the verbal and written communication process
- Identify and avoid communication blockers
- Avoid manipulation by people with other communication styles
- Apply several communication choices
- Master techniques of asking questions, respectful listening, and empathetic responding
- Follow a specific communication model
- Create an open, interactive workplace climate
Enhanced leader communication skills resulting in higher levels of enterprise interactivity, team communication, customer satisfaction, and streamlined productivity.