Organizational efficiency and performance is enhanced through solid collaborative negotiation skills. Whether working with customers or with internal staff, effective negotiation skills can improve communication, reduce conflict and drive business solutions.
This program focuses on developing the ability to negotiate to “win-win” solutions through a collaborative approach.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify negotiation styles (personal and team)
- Recognize “negotiation busters” that can hinder the collaborative process
- Differentiate between wants and needs
- Recognize the importance of preparing for the “what-ifs”
- Create the mindset of a negotiator
- Recognize the elements of conflict in the negotiation process
- Apply a four (4) step collaborative model.
Enhanced collaborative negotiation skills resulting in improved communication and increased ability to drive “win-win” solutions within teams and with external customers.