The art of delegation is an effective means of developing employees and a key to organizational prosperity. Assigning authority, while retaining accountability, is key to maximizing resources and advancing business strategy.
This program is designed to provide managers with the knowledge and skills necessary to apply delegation strategies and engage and develop employees.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define delegation
- Assess current level of delegation skills
- Identify the benefits of powerful delegation strategies
- Identify personal barriers to delegation
- Determine what to delegate and what to keep
- Define responsibility, authority and accountability
- Plan and conduct a delegation meeting
- Identify the four (4) steps to effective delegation
Enhanced ability to delegate tasks while retaining accountability resulting in optimal time usage and employee empowerment and engagement.