The key to leadership success is motivating others to do their best in achieving business goals, and motivation is the force that transforms people to be productive. Maximizing employee’s motivation is vital to successfully achieving the organization’s targets and objectives. Motivated employees have higher productivity, morale, self-esteem and organization/team loyalty.
This program focuses on strategies for leaders to create and maintain a motivating environment.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of a motivating environment
- Distinguish between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Explore reasons why many workplaces focus on extrinsic motivators
- Determine if money is a motivator
- Apply motivation strategies to the workplace
Enhanced ability to motivate employees to achieve corporate objectives resulting in higher productivity, morale and loyalty.