Employee engagement, motivation, and performance management are critical drivers in high performing organizations. Today’s leaders are responsible for achieving corporate objectives by motivating their associates to work at the greatest efficiency, while promoting personal growth. This program is designed to equip leaders with the essential coaching skills necessary to create a positive environment fostering optimal performance.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Establish an environment for being both “directive,” and compassionate in order to bring out the best in people
- Help people through critical learning opportunities
- Create an environment for open, risk-free communication
- Develop listening strategies and skills
- Navigate effectively in difficult or uncomfortable conversations
- Apply a variety of communication strategies
- Identify different types of coaching
- Discover how preference styles affect the coaching relationship
Enhanced ability to develop people to a new level of excellence, while producing exceptional outcomes – resulting in higher productivity, talent retention and attraction.