The saying “the only constant in life is change” is extremely relevant to today’s fast-paced organizations. Change is often mandated, and staff members are called upon to implement changes that originate elsewhere. While change is inevitable, controlling the stress associated with change can be managed.
This program focuses on developing the skills to effectively deal with the challenges of workplace change.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, case studies, and applied experiences.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discover how stress is a natural by-product of change
- Determine causes of stress during change
- Identify reasons people resist change
- Identify points of control in the midst of chaos
- Provide and receive team support
- Integrate stress reduction strategies in the workplace
- Apply practical ways to optimize health during stressful times
Enhanced ability to identify, practice and apply strategies for controlling the response to change. This may result in higher productivity, less absenteeism, and improved individual and workplace health.